In order to ensure maximum strength, verification of consistency is crucial in the initial stages of the concrete curing process. During this phase, a number of needle penetration tests provide a reliable indication of texture, and can be considered along with other tests as the mixture hardens over time.
Mecmesin’s Shotcrete Penetrometer offers accurate readings of the forces needed to penetrate poured or sprayed concrete during the first few hours of development, providing a reliable indication of compressive strength and curing progress. Its portability and accuracy make it suitable for on-site testing to BS EN 14488-2 (Method A) standards in combination with other tests as the mixture hardens over time.
- Excellent Accuracy ±0.1% of Full-Scale
- Rated To 1000N (220lbf)
- 1st Peak and Ultimate Peak Hold
- Resolution 1:6500
- 5000Hz Sampling Rate
- AC or Battery-powered
- RS232 Output for Easy Export of Results
- Overload Warning, with Trend Bar
- Multiple Measurement Units: N, kN, mN, gf, kgf, lbf and ozf
- Compatible with Emperor™ Lite Data Acquisition Software